Visitors to Canada Medical Insurance
Who can apply?
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government health insurance plan
- Persons who are coming to or in Canada on a work visa or Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
FLEXIBLE PLANS, UNBEATABLE OPTIONS
- Single, couple or family coverage
- Choice of policy maximum based on your needs
- Meets all Super Visa requirements
- Coverage available for up to 365 days (Coverage extensions upon approval)
- Apply before or any time after arrival in Canada
- Coverage for temporary visits to other countries
- Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions up to age 85
- Emergency Call Centre 24 hours a day, seven days a week.