When you protect your income, you can help protect your lifestyle.
If you lost your ability to earn an income, you could also lose the lifestyle you’ve created for yourself and your family. It can happen in an instant, when a sudden accident or serious illness leaves you unable to work and earn money.
Your other health insurance can help with the medical bills. But to replace lost income, you need disability income protection insurance. Whether or not you have a company disability insurance policy, you’ll find only a personal disability insurance plan can help you maintain your way of life.
Choose disability income protection suited to your needs.
Royale British Columbia Financial Inc Insurance offers several different plans that can help you preserve your income if you become disabled. We’ve designed them to offer a range of benefit and premium options to suit your occupation, income level and other factors. Depending on the plan you select, your coverage can include:
- Total disability benefits if you’re unable to work at all
- Partial disability benefits if disability prevents you from earning your full income
- Return to work benefits that can help you get back to full-time work
- Your choice of benefit periods, so you can select how long you’ll receive benefits
- Your choice of elimination periods, so you can choose how soon you’ll begin to receive benefits after the disability occurs
- Your choice of premium options, to fit your budget or career stage
To determine what amounts and types of disability insurance you need, call us to set up a meeting.